I have 15 solid years of project management, operations and administrative experience and a Certified Associate in Project Management from the Project Management Institute.
Delivery time: 1 day
Gigs Completed: 0Gig is Paused
• Provide primary assistance in the area of task management, procurement, database management, information technology, editorial assistance, etc.
• Prepare standard system generated and customized reports, memoranda, and other communications
• Coordinate team schedules, meetings, and appointments, undertake standard logistical preparations for various events, e.g. meetings, conferences, workshops, negotiations, etc.
• Monitor communications between task teams in Washington and Manila and facilitate continuous and frequent flow of information.
• Identify and operationalize ways and innovations to enhance work organization and effectiveness.
• Identify and resolve diverse issues/problems as they arise, which often requires interpretation of existing procedures and processes and independently determining the appropriate application.
• Participate in developing project/product timelines, using appropriate software.
• Drafts a variety of standard project-related correspondence.
• Responds effectively and in a timely manner to information requests and demands, as appropriate.
• Maintains up-to-date work unit project and other files.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and latest office applications.