Set up a bare metal cluster with KVM or Xen
Delivery time: 14 days
Gigs Completed: 0Buy gig (Ξ 10.000)
Set up bare metal cloud on an Intel H2312JFKR 4 Node Server or similar.
* live migration of guest images
* reliable cluster storage utilising all 12 drives
* Basic remote management dashboard
* no licence fees (KVM or Xen free hypervisor)
nice to have:
* Single ZFS file system
* Load monitoring dashboard
It will be used for the purposes of running Kubernetes and Uni kernels on the bare metal co-located in a data centre.